So…What is personal or life coaching?
- How do you determine if coaching is right for you?
- How is coaching different from other service professions such as therapy or counseling?
- What are some reasons why someone would work with a coach?
- How long does a coach work with an individual?
For answers to these, and many other, questions, here is a link to the International Coach Federation’s FAQ page.
What can you expect from me?
As your personal life coach, I will:
- be a confidential, non-judgmental sounding board who really hears you; you will realize who you are.
- guide you in the use of the Wheel of Life so that you may discover where you are now.
- support you in your growth and understanding of your core values and life purpose.
- present you with challenges that thrust you out of your comfort zone. You will realize both what empowers and energizes you, and what keeps you from realizing your success.
- hold you accountable.**
- be your champion! I know you are creative, resourceful, and whole.
- unlimited follow up email communication between sessions.
** “Accountability is not about making the client do something. Instead, it is about holding what the client SAID they would do, cleanly and without judgment. Accountability supports clear action and assists the client in being grounded about where they are truly committed.” ~ The Coach Training Institute